For the first time ever this e-Book (82 pages - PDF) reveals all the typical problems people experience in learning and practicing the Rites – and explains how to solve them! The original book writen by Peter Kelder in 1939 called The Eye of Revelation did not contain any of this information, but is a great story of the discovery of the monks and their ancient secret of the Fountain of Youth.
This package also contains the Eye of Revelation (52 pages - PDF).
Now you can benefit from the extensive knowledge Carolinda and the T5T Instructors have gained in teaching thousands of students "The Five Tibetan Rites"
This e-Book is a virtual mine of information! Find out:
- How to assess yourself and know for certain that you are doing the postures correctly
- Find out ALL the typical problems people have in learning the Rites - and discover ALL the solutions!
- It teaches you what NOT to do, to avoid strain & prevent muscular imbalances developing
- Learn the ideal warm-ups to do before practicing the Rites
- Discover the best way to breathe whilst doing the Rites
- Answers how fast you should do the Rites. Fast, slow, very slow or ....?
- How to use unique affirmations to enhance your practice
NO-ONE needs to miss out. With this e-Book EVERYONE CAN DO THE FIVE TIBETAN RITES!
LEARN THE 'RITE' WAY FROM THE VERY START!
Note: Both books will be emailed to you on receipt of your order. Our website does not have an automatic download facility.