Due to the increased elimination of impurities and wastes, and increased oxygen in your body, you may experience some minor detox effects. You could also experience some unblocking of the human energy system (chi, qi, prana etc). Some people experience no symptons at all, while others experience one or more of the following:
- Slight headache, as if you have given up coffee or fasted for the day.
- A metallic taste in the mouth.
- Achy joints for a day or so.
- Darker, stronger-smelling urine.
- Stronger smelling body odour.
- Changes in bowel function. Diarrhoea, strong bowel movements, or initial constipation.
- Slight nausea.
- Initial fatigue as the body balances itself.
- Cold or flu-like symptoms that last a day or two.
- Runny nose or sinuses clearing.
- A tic or involuntary muscle movement over one eye.
- Mild rash or pimples.
- Moodiness, either a bit snappy or teary.
Consult your physician if these symptoms are severe or if they continue for longer than a few days to a week
To Download "The Eye of Revelation" Free - Click Here
To Learn T5T - and get your chakras spinning more rapidly - Click Here
If you wish to publish this article on your website you may do so, provided that you assign copyright to the author exactly as written below: A pdf is available on request.
Copyright (c) 2005 Carolinda Witt - author T5T - The Five Tibetan Exercise Rites (Penguin/Lantern 2005) and The 10-Minute Rejuvenation Plan (Random House/Three Rivers Press 2007)