* The first position of this Rite is to kneel on a rug or mat with hands at sides, palms flat against the side of the legs. Then lean forward as far as possible, bending at the waist, with head well forward – chin on chest.
* The second position of this Rite is to lean backward as far as possible. Cause the head to move still further backward. The toes will prevent you from falling over backward.
* All one needs to do is to kneel on his ‘prayer rug,’ place his hands on his thighs, and lean forward as far as possible with the head inclined so that the chin rests on the chest.
* Now lean backward as far as possible at the same time the head should be lifted and thrown back as far as it will go.
* Then bring the head up along with the body. Lean forward again and start the rite all over.
I hope this information has helped you.
To Download "The Eye of Revelation" Free - Click Here
To Learn T5T - and get your chakras spinning more rapidly - Click Here
If you wish to publish this article on your website you may do so, provided that you assign copyright to the author exactly as written below: A pdf is available on request.
Copyright (c) 2005 Carolinda Witt - author T5T - The Five Tibetan Exercise Rites (Penguin/Lantern 2005) and The 10-Minute Rejuvenation Plan (Random House/Three Rivers Press 2007)