People love their T5T. It gets them going in the morning and helps them wind down at the end of the day. Most of all they love the fact that it takes so little time, and they don’t need to go anywhere to learn it.
- On-site inspection to determine suitability of premises
- Sample email to gauge interest from staff
- Sample poster for noticeboards to gauge interest from staff
- Access to T5T website for further information
- Five Tibetans Printable Brochure easily downloadable from website
- Participant feedback forms provided to company at end of workshop
- Instructor available by phone and email during workshop
- Special shape T5T mats for participants to kneel or sit on during class
- Weekly motivational emails for the 10 weeks it takes them to build up to the required 21 repetitions
- Bi-monthly newsletter subscription available on website - keeps staff up to date with T5T (The Five Tibetans) - and provides valuable information on health and wellbeing.
As each company has different requirements, please contact us to arrange a free visit to assess the suitability of your premises, and to discuss suitable times. You will be quoted a price at the end of this meeting.
If you wish to discuss this by phone without a site visit, that is also fine. Please contact Carolinda Witt