HOWTO AGE LESS. LOOK GREAT. LIVE LONGER. GET MORE by Kate Marie & Christopher Thomas
YOGA IN THE FAST LANE - FIVE TIBETANS
- This rejuvenation technique has long been practices by Tibetan Buddhist monks to slow ageing, increase energy, calm the mind and strengthen the body.
- The story goes that in the 1930's, retired British Army Officer Colonel Bradford discovered a remote Tibetan monastery where the resident monks were very old, yet appeared amazingly healthy and 'ageless'.
- The monks claimed that the secret to slowing ageing lay in the five special movements they performed daily, which stimulated the flow of a natural life-energy throughout their bodies.
- T5T is a modified version of the original Five Tibetan Rites. Ten minutes per day of practice is all you need. It was developed by Carolinda Witt to take into account how our very different, modern, sedentary lifestyles are from the traditional, more menial lives of the Tibetan monks. The integrity of the original five rites remains intact but T5T makes the practice simple to perform.
- T5T takes these ancient movements and boosts their power by combining them with an energy-boosting breathing method and core stability training to strengthen our belly and protect our spine. T5T makes us strong from the inside out.