..."Starting your day with T5T is pure joy. The only way to start your day - every day. It rejuvenates your body, your mind and your spirit in a just few minutes each day. If I had not done it myself, I would find it impossible to appreciate its power. I urge you to add it today to your list of things to do in 2009."... Iain McGregor. Sales Director - Biozone Scientific Australia Pty Ltd
T5T® (The Five Tibetans) takes just 6 hours to learn – so it won’t take long before you or your staff start experiencing the increased energy, calmer outlook and enhanced well-being that T5T® will give you.
A Registered T5T® Instructor will come to your office, before, during or after office hours. You get the same instructor every week to ensure consistency and rapport.
You can choose between:
- 6 lessons of one hour duration
- 3 lessons of 2 hour duration
- 2 lessons of 3 hour duration
- 1 lesson of 6 hours duration
Each member of staff receives their own copy of the T5T Book and Audio CD. If you wish we can arrange for each copy to be signed & personalised by the author – Carolinda Witt (Founder & Developer of T5T).
All of our Instructors are fully qualified, have current indemnity & liability insurance, and 1st Aid Certificates.
What You Need
T5T® can be taught on a carpeted or non-carpeted area with enough space for each person to lie flat on the floor.
You will need a minimum of five people to start a class and a maximum of 12 per instructor. We limit our class sizes to ensure individual attention and safety. However, we can cope with any number of participants by simply providing other qualified instructors – so talk to us about your requirements
Our Service to You
- We supply you with poster ideas for your noticeboard
- We send useful e-mail reminders to participants the day before class
- We make ourselves accessible to your students by email and telephone after class
- We provide you with participants’ feedback forms at the conclusion of their T5T Workshop.
- For the 10 weeks it takes for them to build up to the required 21 repetitions, we send an email to each member of staff. This email contains tips and motivational concepts that help keep your staff on track.
- Our website is a useful resource to keep up to date with T5T
- Staff can subscribe to our bi-monthly e-newsletter for information on health and wellbeing.
Ask us for a half hour trial lesson - Contact Carolinda Witt